leaderboard

Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion

On my recent trip to the grocery store, I found this Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion (Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent with a cooling sensation) in the Body Care section. I have using this for a week now and I'm happy to say that I like the product, it gives me a refreshing feeling after using it.  I like the cucumber/green tea scent. It has a cooling effect after applying it. It does not feel sticky nor greasy and my dry patches have actually disappeared after using it for a week now. It's a fast absorbing lotion that moisturize your skin for 24 hours. 
Dove Go Fresh Nourishment Body Lotion
(Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Scent with a cooling sensation)
Disclaimer: I bought this product in the grocery store and I'm just sharing my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment