leaderboard

Friday, May 25, 2012

My New Camera Bag


On Hubby recent business trip, he surprise me with a new DLSR camera bag. He bought me the Lowerpro Adventura 140 for my Nikon 5100 DLSR.  I have been using the nikon camera bag that came with it, my only complain  is it's not padded in the interior.
Lowerpro (Adventura 140) Camera Bag


What I like about the Lowerpro Adventura 140:
- it has an adjustable and removable shoulder strap 
- fully padded interior ( I like the color orange inside) --> gives more protection to the camera 
- it has a zippered front pocket for memory card storage
- padded grab handle
- main compartment is zippered with a quick release buckle
- removable divider
- its great for traveling (because of the size)


What I don't like:
- nothing


If you have one DLSR camera with one small lens, then this camera bag will suits your needs.


This camera bag is for one camera and a small lens only.







No comments:

Post a Comment