leaderboard

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

During my pregnancy with both of my kids, I was always advised by my OB to bedrest for 9 months.  This  was the time that I discovered online shopping. I love online shopping. Why? Because, I can just stay home and browse from their website for my shopping needs.  


ZALORA is an online shopping site, where they have a wide variety of item you can choose from. They are offering free shipping nationwide, same day delivery, and 30-days return.  They also offers different payment method: (1) cash on delivery (2) over the counter payment (3) credit cards (4) paypal and (5) internet banking. 
Zalora - payment methods


I'm listing down five (5) item in my wishlist from ZALORA.




On top of my list is the Delsey Luggage Scale, you can bring it when traveling so you don't have to worry about luggage weight restriction.
Delsey Luggage Scale




2nd on my list is the Kipling Shoulder Bag. As a mom, I have to put the basic needs for me and my family in my bag and go hands free when going out with the kids. 
Kipling Shoulder Bag


3rd on my list is the shoe from Crocs. Since I became a mother, I now look for shoes that are comfortable and stylish.  

Crocs
4th on my list is the Kipling Backpack for my daughter.
Kipling Backpack for kids




Finally, 5th on my list is a Missy basic black tee. You may pair this with pants, shorts or skirts.
Missy Black Tee


Have fun shopping online and don't forget to check out ZALORA. They have an introductory gift of PhP250 voucher when you sign up.
http://www.ZALORA.com.ph/

Happy shopping and creating your wishlist by joining the Nuffang My Zalora Wishlist.







No comments:

Post a Comment